View Our PDF Catalogs
Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm
Sunbrite Coatings (A Division of Sunbrite Outdoor Furniture, Inc.) provides custom powder coating and paint stripping services to all types of industry. We can provide new powder coat finishes on outdoor furnishings, indoor contract seating, lighting fixtures, electrical components, motorcycles, and golf course ball washers.
Powder Coating is a dry finishing process, using finely ground particles of pigment and resin which are electrostatically charged and sprayed onto a part to be powder coated. The powder coating process is done manually with a new ITW-Gema Opti-Star powder coat system. The parts to be powder coated are electrically grounded so the charged powder particles projected at them adhere to the parts and are held there until melted and fused into a smooth powder coating in either of our two cure ovens. The result is a uniform, durable, high quality powder coated finish that is also environmentally friendly.
Sunbrite Coatings uses a State Of The Art, Acid Based, 5 Stage Strip and Wash System that does not denigrate the integrity of the metal surfaces or welds. This provides a clean surface for the powder coat to adhere to. Our system has negligible amount of HAP's (Hazardous Air Pollutants) or VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) so we can provide an efficient and environmentally friendly powder coating process. Sunbrite Coatings offers a wide array of powder coat finish colors that are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. Theme parks, hotels, restaurants, resorts, clubs, multi-family housing, and municipalities can take advantage of the cost savings of refurbishing with custom powder coating over the cost of new.
We Coat All Metals
- Park Benches, Tables, and Waste Receptacles
- Motorcycle Frames
- Marine Metal Products, Poling Platforms
- Airboat Accessories, T-Tops
- Automobile Accessories, Parts and Frames
- Metal Railing, Awnings, and other ornamental fixtures
- Electrical and Lighting Boxes
- Outdoor furnishings (Lounges, Chairs, and Tables)
- Multiple color and texture choices
- Strip tank 8' L X 5' W X 6' D
- Acid based stripper does not lighten metals or welds
- Two(2) ITW-GEMA Powder Coat Guns
- One 10' x 40'(ID) conveyor oven
- 2.2 Mil BTU burner and 440' conveyor
- 6'W X 8'L x 7'H (ID) Batch Oven with 750K burner
- 6,000 Square foot facility
- 5 stage wash and etch system with DI water
- Licensed and fully insured
Contact Sunbrite Coatings for more information on how our
powder coating processes can enhance your property.